Château Galicia production
- The only producer of foie gras and goose delicacies in Ukraine
- Manufacturing standards on a par with the leading manufacturers from France and Hungary
- Located in a pollution-free region of the country, far from industrial production
- The poultry farm is located in the foothills of the Carpathians
- Mountains safely protect the farm from foul weather providing mild climate throughout the year
- Natural diversity, abundance of precipitation and mountain streams create a unique ecosystem which is perfect for poultry production.
- Twice a year we import newborn goslings from Hungary or France which are grown in our poultry house.
- Preparation for the reception of goslings is an especially crucial stage. The poultry farm is thoroughly cleaned before every arrival. The premises are completely disinfected, walls freshly whitewashed, and the flooring is entirely renewed. Typically, the preparation period lasts at least 21 days.
- Later these goslings will become breeders for new stock.
- The incubation process is fully automated and close to natural. Thus, goslings are hatched in the best possible conditions.
- 30 days is the time which passes from placement of eggs into an incubator until goslings are hatched.
- Incubation facilities are equipped with temperature and humidity sensors, as well as a ventilation system.
- We nurture our birds in a natural environment and methodology without the use of any stimulants. The sun, fresh air, ecological food and natural artesian water all guarantee purely healthy growth.
- Sunflower husk, which is a byproduct of the feed production, is used as bedding in our poultry houses. Sunflower husks protect geese from cold and humidity. Before placement and distribution into a poultry house, husks are thermally processed and disinfected.
- The perfect microclimate is created in poultry houses by hourly computerized control of the temperature, humidity and oxygen levels.
- Maturation of our geese lasts for about three months. Most of their time is spent outside in the fields of poultry farm with a lake.
- Survival rate for our goslings is 97%.
We produce our own poultry feed
- Are constantly trained and certified to properly nurture poultry and keep it healthy.
- Regularly attend courses in biosafety requirements and make sure they are implemented.
- Undergo regular medical check-ups.
- Always keep up with advanced technologies and approaches in foie gras production: they adopt the experience of the best European farms and visit major trade exhibitions and industry conferences.
Founded in 1998, today MHP is one of the strongest grocery brands in the Ukraine and a leading producer of poultry in Europe. Our experience, responsible approach to quality and constant investment in development are our main advantages and guarantee the stability of the business at all enterprises of the holding.
A vertically integrated business model gives us control over the quality at all stages of production enabling us to manufacture truly European level products.